PRO WEATHER STATION
- Plug and Play – Easy setup and operation
- 48 sec data update, instantaneous average and peak
- Inside and Outside Temperature and Humidity
- Solar Insulation and UV Index Measurement
- Wind Speed and Direction Including Average and Gust
- Wind Chill and Dew Point Temperature Display
- Barometric Pressure with last 12hr history
- Rain Gauge with Last Hour, Day, Week, Month or Total
- RCC Clock, Moon Phase and Weather Forecast
- Built-in Data Logging for 4080 Readings: Unlimited with PC
- Settable Alarms and Resettable Min/Max History
- User Programmable Calibration Factors
- Up to 300 Feet Wireless Range Between Transmitter and Base Station
- Solar Powered Transmitter with 2 AA Rechargeable Batteries
- Free Weather Smart Windows Software with Weather Underground Upload Applications
Weather Tracking and Forecasting
- Solar Insulation Site Survey – Measure how much sun power is available at a particular site
- Wind Turbine Site Survey – Record wind speed at site over time to determine available true wind power
- Remote Temperature and Humidity Monitoring
The Pro Weather Station™ is a high performance wireless data logging weather station with advanced sensor technology resulting in good accuracy at a low cost. It provides instantaneous and historical data on Inside and Outside Temperature and Humidity, Wind Speed (average and gust), Wind Direction, Solar Intensity and UV Index, Barometric Pressure and Rainfall. The backlit base station logs 4080 data points with adjustable (16 second minimum) sample interval. There is a memory meter on the display that shows when the memory is getting full so the data can be downloaded and archived to a computer thru the built in USB port and included Weather Smart software. The Weather Smart software also allows for uploading real-time data to Weather Underground.
The unit has a radio controlled clock (WWVB) for improved accuracy. The Base Station runs on 3 AA Alkaline or Lithium batteries and can be mounted up to 300 feet away from the transmitter/sensor array. To extend battery life the Base Station can also be powered through USB (included) or a 5V AC Adapter (sold separately). The transmitter/sensor array is solar powered and with 2 AA rechargeable batteries it will run for many years so there are no worries with mounting the array on top of a building or tower.
The Pro Weather Station™ comes with an advanced solar powered sensor array (anemometer, direction meter, temp/humidity sensor, rain gauge, 0.8”OD x 22.5” stainless mounting pole), wireless base station/display, USB cable for connection to a PC, Weather Smart software and pipe clamps for mounting the sensor array to a mast. Note: 3 AA alkaline or Lithium batteries are required but not included.
For More Details Click Here